|Job Ref:||204760758||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St. Neots||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:25|
Flatglass Estimator & Project Estimator Required: My client is currently recruiting for an Estimator to work within a well-known Facades, Glazing and Roofing company. This is a position for an Estimator to work within the Sales department to increase the company's sales. The ideal Estimator for this position will be quoting and preparing quotations on all flatglass products, to customers and in writing. It is envisaged that the Estimator for this position is Enthusiastic and Flexible, the Estimator will be required to work at the offices and site of clients for short or prolonged periods when required to do so. The Estimator will be required to have flexibility in working outside of standard hours when required.|
Flatglass Estimator & Project Estimator Position Overview:
* Increase companies sales by selling companies products to customers
* Prepare quotations on all Flatglass products
* Liase with the sales department and help to increase company's sales
* Build a good rapport with existing and new clients.
* To maintain regular contact with and support the Sales Director and Business Development Managers from the office.
* Quote customers both over the telephone and in writing. All quotations/calculations to be checked by the Senior Estimator
* Chase present quotations by telephone on the request of the Sales Director, Senior Estimator and Business Development Managers
* All quotes to be made in writing
Flatglass Estimator & Project Estimator Position Requirements:
* Proven Estimating experience
* Maintain and build positive relationships with customers and clients.
* Promote and act in accordance with the companies policies, procedures and values at all times.
* Experience of working with facades, glass, glazing or roofing.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Flatglass Estimator & Project Estimator Position Remuneration
* Salary £18,000-£20,000
* 20 Days Holiday (3-4 days need to be saved for Christmas shutdown)
* Working hours: Monday -Thursday 8:30am-4:45pm, Friday: 8:30-4:00pm (Half hour for lunch)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy