|Job Ref:||204760734||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bury St Edmunds||Address:||Post Code:||IP33||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:26|
Are you an experienced Recruiter / Resourcing Advisor? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, energetic environment? Are you highly organised and efficient with the capability to multi-task effectively? Do you possess outstanding relationship building skills? Are you a true team player who demonstrate excellence in customer service?|
Following a period of significant growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a recruiter with a proven track record for excellence to join our team in the role of Resourcing Advisor. This position would suit an experienced recruiter from either an in-house or agency background. You will demonstrable significant experience of managing the full recruitment life-cycle and will have excellent stakeholder management skills.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
The role is a fantastic opportunity to join a global facilities management company with ambitious plans for future growth. Reporting into the Head of Resourcing and partnering senior stakeholders, the scope of the role will cover the end-to-end recruitment of a range of vacancies across a spectrum of divisions with specific focus around front-line operational vacancies. You will be responsible for advertising, sourcing, headhunting and networking your own roles.
The operational areas of our business can generate significant numbers of vacancies which would need to be managed simultaneously so an ability to multitask and work at pace, with efficiency will be essential to being successful in this role. As such, our preference is for candidates with experience of recruiting for a high volume of roles simultaneously. You will support hiring managers across a variety of specialised sectors to include Building Services, Engineering, Pest Control, Waste Management and Security. Candidates who perhaps come from an industrial or construction background would be of particular interest to us.
- Partnering with stakeholders and hiring managers to support them with their recruitment and selection needs; providing a comprehensive end-to-end recruitment service to the business - from brief to offer
- Providing specialist advice and guidance to hiring managers on on recruitment best practice; the most appropriate selection and testing methods available for a role; assisting with the sourcing, development or creation of specialist exercises or tests where required; and the on-going development and contribution towards a Company suite of selection tools
- Posting vacancies on the internal candidate application tracking system, Servest careers website and advertising on various national job boards
- Maintaining our internal ATS by means of regrets, invites to selection events, workflow and offers to ensure accurate data and a first class candidate experience
- Scheduling interviews and sending correspondence to hiring managers, HR and candidates including booking interview location / rooms
- Delivering against KPIs of quality, time, cost, sourcing mix and candidate/line manager experience, each routinely tracked and reported against
- Developing and delivering brand and attraction plans: ensuring best-in-class recruitment communication materials; a compelling on-line presence; high quality collateral for recruitment fairs; engagement of relevant third parties to support brand-building and attraction; engagement of relevant sector / industry / professional bodies to promote career opportunities at Servest
- Engaging with HR Business Partners to forecast, plan and prioritise resourcing needs on a short, medium and long-term basis
- Utilising a creative, yet commercial mix of sourcing methods to develop a rich pipeline of talented individuals; continuing to develop Servest online presence through social media / recruiting practises
The Ideal Candidate
Our desired candidate will possess the following skills, experience and personal qualities:
- Proven track record in a recruitment role (either in-house or agency), preferably within experience in recruiting in the Construction / Engineering sectors or for operational industrial roles
- Will demonstrate an understanding of what excellence looks like in their day-to-day work; work endeavour to exceed expectations and deliver an outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience
- Sourcing - Will demonstrate understanding of, and a track record in, utilising creative and effective methods to source quality candidates directly, as well as the confidence, organisation and interpersonal skill to be able to approach passive candidates for roles in Servest
- Personal Organisation - You will possess excellent organisational skills and will be disciplined in managing a high volume workload which will include the full end-to-end recruitment process
- Demand Management - You will be engage with stakeholders across the business to identify future resourcing needs and demonstrate value-add through identifying ways in which resourcing can build capability through developing a pipeline of talent. This requires the ability to consult and plan as well thinks ahead.
- You will be an outstanding communicator who is adept at forging long-standing, productive relationships at all levels within the business. You will focus on quality and hiring manager / candidate experience to ensure that all our customers receive a first class service at every touch point
- You will be fully conversant with Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis on Word & Excel; You will be familiar with recruitment Application Tracking Systems and the various national job boards for advertising purposes; You will utilise technology throughout the recruitment process to engage with potential candidates, to include various social media channels and platforms
- You will be highly literate and will be educated to at least A-Level standard, or equivalent and will possess GCSE`s, or equivalent) at grades C or above, including English & Mathematics
- Candidates who possess MIOR or REC accreditation or equivalent recruitment specific qualifications, would be of particular interest to us
You will act as a brand ambassador for Servest - Our Resourcing Partners are often the first point of contact with us for candidates as a potential employer and as such it is essential that our Resourcing Partners conduct themselves with professionalism, transparency, honesty and integrity. You will manage the expectations of stakeholders effectively and will deliver against challenging timeframes.
Suitable candidates will demonstrate the ability to adapt and be flexible in line with the changing priorities and the nature of the role. Regional and national travel may be required on an ad hoc basis and there will ongoing project work which will require your input alongside your day-to-day duties.
Based at our Head Office Bury St Edmunds, the Resourcing Team deliver outstanding support to our business and candidates throughout the week, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 09:00-17:30, however flexibility to meet the needs of our business is essential. We could consider candidates who may wish to split their time between our Head Office and working from home for suitable applicants who may live further afield.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its` great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that`s why we offer a competitive salary and study support towards CIPD