|Job Ref:||204757813||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Esher||Address:||Post Code:||KT10||Salary:||£25000/annum + bonus + car + benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:26|
FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE|
Position: Field Sales Representative
Benefits, Salary & Holidays
Circa £25k DOE (OTE £30k - £35k)
Monthly Bonus (after QP) + fully expensed Company Car + Phone + Tablet
25 Days Holiday & Bank Holidays
Our client is a market leader in the construction/plant hire sector and they are currently looking to recruit a Field Sales Representative to join their expanding sales team covering the South West London/Surrey regions.
You will be tasked with account managing existing clients whilst creating new business revenue through innovative and creative marketing and networking techniques.
Initiating and organising sales meetings to introduce your product as well as building a customer portfolio and managing these on-going relationships.
Product knowledge of small plant/accommodation/tools is desirable, but it is essential that you have a proven track record in business to business sales.
* Working within the construction, plant and tool hire sector.
* Gaining a good understanding of the companies products and the target customer base, ensuring that they have been given the advice and information on any suitable equipment.
* Using communication skills to establish good working relationships with your accounts.
* Keep a well organised diary in order to meet deadline and achieve targets, making a set amount of sales calls per days to existing and potential customers.
* Follow up any sales leads, call in on any potential customers to gain new business.
* Attend weekly sales meetings.
**THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AN EXPANDING SALES TEAM COVERING THE SOUTH WEST LONDON/SURREY REGIONS**
* Previous account management is essential, preferably in the plant hire/construction industry, but not essential
* Enthusiasm, drive and motivation
* Excellent communication skills.
* The ability to work towards targets.
* Ability to engage on all levels
* Hold a Full UK driving licence with maximum 6 points
* Ideally live within the Southwest sector of the M25
This role is commutable from the following locations; South/South West London / M25, Surrey and additional locations as follows; Epsom, Egham, Esher, Walton-on-Thames, Staines, Richmond, Wandsworth, Sunbury, Isleworth, Leatherhead, Banstead, Croydon, Sutton, Kingston, East Molesey, Hounslow, Merton and surrounding towns and villages