|Job Ref:||204757684||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Car/Car||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:26|
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor |
Location: Hertfordshire / London
Package: Basic £60k - £70k (negotiable per candidates experience) + Package
My client is an extremely well established Tier 1 Main Building Contractor that specialise in new build residential, education, healthcare and commercial developments - typically up to the value of £30m. The company boast superb financial backing and are currently experiencing an exponential period of growth, so it is a good time to join the business. Based in Hertfordshire, their schemes span London and the Northern Home Counties. For the right person the company will offer superb remuneration as well as autonomy to progress within the business.
• Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on either one of two large mixed use schemes, one in Central London the other in Luton.
• Will be the Commercial lead on the projects, with a Project and Trainee Quantity Surveyor beneath them.
• Conducting all commercial responsibilities including measurements, pricing and tenders.
• Managing all subcontractor packages, payments and valuations.
• Responsible for procurement of materials and subcontractors.
• The chosen Senior Quantity Surveyor will come from Main Contractor background with extensive project experience in Commercial, Residential or Education.
• The ideal person will have experience of New Build, Refurbishment and RC Frame.
• The ideal candidate will also have both JCT and NEC contract experience
• Must have experience working on projects up to the value of £25M as a minimum.
• Ideal candidate will also have experience as commercial lead on projects up to £10M as a minimum.
Applications: If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below today attaching a copy of your current CV. Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted