|Job Ref:||204757449||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£25000 - £37000/annum + Car + Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:26|
A leading Civil Engineering, Groundworks and Reinforced Concrete Frame Contractor are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their Head Office in West London. Our client subcontracts to reputable Main Contractors and Residential Developers across the South of England up to London on £multi-million projects. Typical works include Piling, Foundations, Ground Remediation, Drainage, RC Frame, Marine Inlet Works, External Works, 278 Works and Access Roads.|
Typical duties will involve:
- Planning and Subcontract Procurement
- Bill of Quantities
- Take Offs
- Site Appraisals
- Some involvement in the purchasing of materials
- Chasing Payments
- Cost Reviews
- Final Accounts
- Will have experience as an Assistant - Intermediate Quantity Surveyor or be a recent graduate of a Quantity Surveying degree looking to pursue a career in this direction within the construction industry.
- Preferably have experience on civil engineering, groundworks and RC Frame projects. For the higher level and top end of the salary bracket you should have graduated with 3 years' experience at least within the sectors mentioned above.
- Be keen to learn and train within a broad and varied role, working as part of a small commercial team reporting to the Senior QS.
A trades background would also be beneficial especially within a Civil Engineering environment.
In return our client offers competitive base salaries and attractive benefits packages; a steady workload, on-going training and a full order book going forward in order to generate a good work / life balance. If interested send in a copy of your CV or call Kate on (Apply online only), thank you