|Job Ref:||204757051||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Post Code:||DT8||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum + Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:26|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Estimator / Project Engineer to join a leading specialist contractor of structural steelwork, structural innovation and bespoke solutions. Reporting to the Bid Director, this is a great opportunity for an Estimator to work within a busy and productive office on the Hampshire / Dorset border.|
- Working closely with the Bid Manager in the entire bidding process, you will be involved in inspecting drawings and specifications to interpret client bid requirements.
- Producing accurate quantities from steelwork drawings, producing priced schedules and acquiring sub contract input prices by issuing enquiries.
- You will also produce accurate add / omits schedules for the purposes of variation / valuation in accordance with contract rates.
- Ideal candidates will be experienced Estimators with a proven, steady and stable career within construction.
- Ideally you will have a steelwork background although experience of construction industry related work will be considered with full knowledge of how a specialist sub-contractor works.
- You will have the ability to read and understand drawings, have an analytical and detailed mind-set and be capable of handling deadline pressures.
- You must have excellent Excel and IT skills in general.
You will have a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards their work for this busy role.
In return our client offers competitive base salaries and attractive benefits packages; a steady workload, on-going training and a full order book going forward in order to generate a good work / life balance. If interested send in a copy of your CV or call Kate on (Apply online only), thank you