|Job Ref:||204756955||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||York||Address:||Post Code:||YO1||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:26|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with one of the leading and fast growing construction companies in the UK. Our Client, who has upcoming projects in the Leeds, Bradford and extended Yorkshire region, are looking for a Quantity Surveyor who can support the business and help them grow their large client base that spans across a large amount of sectors of construction. If you want to join a company where you can progress|
then this is the company for you!
As Quantity Surveyor you will have an array of duties that includes but isn't limited to;
* Preparing tenders and contracts
* Undertaking cost analysis for project work.
* Performing risk, value management and cost control.
* Allocating work to subcontractors.
* Valuing completed work and arranging payments
* Assisting the site manager in any cost or analytical decisions to positively benefit the company
Sound like something you would be interested in and capable of? Then have you got the following:
* currently hold 2 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
* Have a relevant qualification, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying
* Ability to travel: There are various sites in the Yorkshire region and our client may require you to travel to different sites from time to time.
The company also has projects and expansion plans for in Newcastle, Hull and Lincolnshire so if you are looking for a new exciting opportunity it would be worth having a conversation with yourself regarding this company.
If you are still interested in this exciting opportunity and like the prospect of joining a fast growing construction company in the local region then please give me a call on (Apply online only) or alternatively send your CV upon application.
Minstrell Recruitment Limited operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or
Please be advised, to apply for this role candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We regularly experience a high volume of applications and in such instances; we are unable to respond to each application
personally. If you have not received correspondence from us within 7 days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Our reputation for excellence has been earned from our team's passion for detail, experience & honesty