|Job Ref:||204756233||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:26|
Senior Quantity Surveyor|
A commanding worldwide consultancy are seeking a quantity surveyor who has reached MRICS status to join their energetic London office, a short walk from Liverpool Street Station, to work on a variety of sectors.
A bustling area just a stone's throw from some of London's most celebrated architecture including; the Gherkin, and the Bank of England Museum. A unique opportunity to work as part of a thriving quantity surveying team in a vibrant atmosphere and work on renowned projects around the globe.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working towards leading and delivering prestigious projects in the commercial, residential, higher education and retail sectors.
Day to day role will include:
* Cost planning
* Post Contract
* Dispute resolution
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will/be:
* A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline
* MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body
* Develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
* Track record in managing complex, high value and varied contracts from a quantity surveying perspective.
* Expert analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decisions
* Team player, enthusiastic and ambitious
This is an opportunity to work on diverse variety of projects alongside a chartered quantity surveyor.
* Private medical care
* Contributory pension scheme
* Holiday allowance + buy and sell option
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
(Apply online only)
London / Senior / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity surveyor / Cost Management / Cost Consultant / Construction Cost Consultant/ Senior Surveyor