|Job Ref:||204759953||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £90000/annum (dependent on experience) +Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:27|
Fit Out & Refurbishment
£70-90k (dependant on experience) +Package
One of the country's leading main contractors, are looking for a Project Manager to lead and manage a £20m Hotel refurbishment based within central London. It is a high end Cat-A Fit-out over six floors, that is due to last well over a year.
The company are only considering candidates that have worked with a main contractor, for a minimum of 5 years preferably working on hotel refurbishments with a similar value.
The role of the Project Manager will consist of:
* Regular meetings with clients and suppliers to manage any contract issues that may arise on a day to day basis.
* Control the ordering and delivery of materials and plant to site.
* Control the day to day site Health & Safety issues.
* Oversee site installations.
* Control labour costs.
* Invoice check and approval.
* Sign off Weekly Time Sheets
In order to register your interest in this role, please respond to this advert with an updated CV and I (Bradley Hunt) will be in touch should you suit this role