|Job Ref:||204759782||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum plus full benefits package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:27|
Our client is a very well established contractor with a regional base in the Bristol area. Due to the award of a key residential development locally they have approached us to recruit an experienced Project Manager to deliver a £10 million, 70 unit new build development in the area.|
As Project Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the timely and effective delivery of the scheme. This will include:
• Assuming overall control for Project delivery, Program, Cost, Quality & H&S overseeing multi-disciplined site team and procurement of all construction services and activities.
• Managing operational staff contingent. Including Site Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Buyers, Engineers.
• Sub Contract & supply chain procurement
• Key stage phasing, planning and programming
• Regular reporting of project performance, progress, procurement, cost quality, health and safety and environment to board of directors
• Quality & customer care management
You will be an experienced PM either from a housebuilding or contractor background, having delivered similar residential schemes in the past. You will reside within commutable distance of the Bristol area.
This role would suit an individual looking to join a well established contractor that can offer long term security and progression