|Job Ref:||204759645||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huntly||Address:||Post Code:||AB54||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:27|
Are you a Site Engineer looking for a career moving working on a major infrastructure project in the Aberdeen area?|
Search Construction are recruiting on behalf of their client for an experience Senior Site Engineer - Civils.
Required Skills & Experience:
* BSc Eng in Civil Engineering
* Setting out (marking the position of structures) and levelling the site
* Surveying the site
* Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for the work
* Liaising with any consultants and/or sub-contractors engaged in the project
* Attending regular meetings with clients, architects and consultants, and keeping them informed of progress
* Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors
* Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to
* Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
* Must have relevant, up to date SMSTS/CSCS Card
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age