|Job Ref:||204759578||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + bonus + car||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:27|
Due to increased workload an established domestic heating specialist has a requirement for a Gas Central Heating Surveyor to following up customer enquiries and secure sales in the West Yorkshire area.|
The key responsibilities of the role are;
- Attend client visits scheduled by the office team and carry out surveys for the installation of gas central heating systems (this may include some evenings and weekends as required).
- Produce quotations and specification for the client, completed in electronic format using
In-house IPad driven system (training given).
- Provide a full overview to clients on payments options available (training given).
- Follow-up and convert enquiries / quotations and pass through completed information to the fitting team.
- Work to specific sales procedures and targets as agreed by the company.
To be considered for the role you should fit the following criteria;
- Have a strong technical background in domestic gas central heating either as an engineer or in central heating sales.
- Have a proven track record in completing domestic central heating surveys, producing quotations which have converted to sales.
- Hold strong IT skills and be open to learning new in-house systems.
- Be a strong communication and be comfortable delivering a positive customer experience.
- Hold strong organisational skills and be comfortable working to targets.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
If you would like to be considered for this rewarding role please send an up to date CV detailing your career history to date