|Job Ref:||204755853||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum £6.5k Bonus, Phone, Laptop, Car||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:27|
* This is a fantastic opportunity to join the market Leader in residential and commercial paving and bespoke concrete designs in the hard landscaping industry
* Brilliant reputation of technological innovation and heavy investment in the workforce
* Fantastic opportunity to manage a flagship region which is central to the overall business strategy
* Strong support from comprehensive business intelligence data
* As the Installation Development Manager, you will be responsible for liaising with the company's Installers on the ground, conducting visits to ensure that these registered installers are satisfied with the service and catalogue of domestic products.
* The Installation Development Manager will be responsible for managing the Installers in the field, ensuring they are actively up-selling the diverse range of products into domestic contractors.
* The Installation Development Manager will be managing these highly valued relationships, attending meetings regularly to strive for excellent levels of customer loyalty and retention.
* Once settled in the role, the Installation Development Manager will also be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and conducting new business drives to grow the portfolio.
* The company's unique selling point is their highly technical design and bespoke product offering, but alongside that they pride themselves on assuring quality installation of their systems, and the Installation Development Manager is central to this success.
* With a turnover in the £Millions, this is a fantastic opportunity for a driven construction salesperson to drive sales in an exciting market space, creating a portfolio along the way that holds real value in the industry
* Due to high levels of application unfortunately only those successful will be contacted
The Ideal Person:
* Prospective applicants will have project management or account management experience in the construction field.
* Any experience liaising with smaller contractors, housebuilders or domestic housebuilders would be advantageous.
* IOP/ILF or relevant qualifications are ideal
* Will show excellent interpersonal communications and sales driven communication skills
* Must be enthusiastic, driven and articulate, wanting to make an impact in the construction industry
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally