|Job Ref:||204755824||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Post Code:||DT8||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:27|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Structural Steel Design Manager to join a leading specialist contractor of structural steelwork, structural innovation and bespoke solutions. Reporting to the Associate Director, joining the team out of their regional office on the Hampshire / Dorset border.|
- You will be responsible for technical production and day to day management, ensuring the production of designs are safe and fully compliant with projects specification, statutory regulations and design standards.
- You will coordinate, plan and manage design activities with the Project Managers, whilst overseeing project engineering (CAD) performance and distributing responsibilities to the technical team.
- Degree or Higher National qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Technical office experience.
- Experience using engineering CAD software systems.
- Building construction knowledge.
- Experience of managing programmes and people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working with external professional organisations.
In return our client offers competitive base salaries and attractive benefits packages; a steady workload, on-going training and a full order book going forward in order to generate a good work / life balance. If interested send in a copy of your CV or call Kate on (Apply online only), thank you