|Job Ref:||204755548||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:27|
Senior Quantity Surveyor|
A worldwide known construction and property consultant is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their multi discipline consultancy practice with offices in London.
This prestigious consultancy with a strong reputation for providing high quality services, are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their contemporary London office based near Chancery Lane tube station. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will work on a variety of high value residential, commercial and hotel projects.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working towards leading and delivering prestigious luxury homes, 5* hotel and leisure works, and large retail projects across the UK.
Day to day role will include:
* Manage the preparation and verification of pricing models from first principals for projects of moderate complexity
* Preparation of activity schedules, bills of quantities in accordance with methods of measurement
* Carrying out full tender analysis and comparisons through to preparing the recommendation report
* Identify principal risks and opportunities, raises, addresses and resolves problems at a project level.
* Responsible for managing and reporting change control procedures within each specific contract and ensuring that they are adhered to by all parties
* Reviews main contractors and subcontracts, and identifies where clauses are in breach of partner policies and guidelines, making recommendations to achieve compliance.
* Consider alternative strategies for dispute resolution of moderate complexity
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will/be:
* 5 year post graduate experience with a degree in a relevant subject e.g. quantity surveying
* MRICS would be preferable
* Develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
* Track record in managing complex, high value and varied contracts from a quantity surveying perspective.
* Expert analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decisions
This is an opportunity to work on diverse variety of projects alongside a chartered quantity surveyor.
* Private medical care
* Contributory pension scheme
* Holiday allowance + buy and sell option
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
(Apply online only)
London / Senior / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity surveyor / Cost Management / Cost Consultant / Construction Cost Consultant/ Senior Surveyor