|Job Ref:||204761372||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £53000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:47|
AV / Audiovisual Design Consultant - London|
Salary: c45-53k + benefits
Location: North and Central London
My client are looking for experienced AV Design Consultant based in or around London.
My client require a knowledgeable and enthusiastic designer to work primarily in their client's project office and to work on this project from the design stage which is currently ongoing through to project completion which is intended to be by 2019. The work sites for this role are North and Central London.
Key Skills Required:
A minimum of 3-6 years experience in an AV Consultant/Designer role is required. Candidates with ideally have most of the following specific skills:-
- Schematic design of video and audio systems in large scale projects
- Strong Project Management skills and experience
- Understanding of IP network infrastructure requirements
- Discussions and negotiations with manufacturers and suppliers
- Production of tender documentation and drawings
- System testing
- Liaison with the client design team to coordinate audiovisual elements in the architecture
- Tender response evaluation
c45-53k basic dependant on experience. This is ideally a full time permanent position.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV clearly indicating why your background fits the criteria.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy