|Job Ref:||204760499||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:47|
Marketing Channel Performance Analyst - Contract - Berkshire|
Marketing Channel Performance Analyst - Contract - Berkshire
Leading telecommunications brand require a Marketing Channel Performance analyst on a contract basis in Berkshire.
In this role, you will sit in the Communications Strategy & Planning team and will focus on the the performance of what they spend their money on, and the return they are seeing. Channels such as PR, TV Adverts, Social Media, ATL (Above The Line), Direct Responses (Affiliates), Partnerships, Sponsorships, Events and their own Customer and Sales Channels will be monitored, analysed, tracked, and reported on.
* Work collaboratively across the strategy & planning and brand and communication teams to provide better, more robust planning to enable all business KPI`s are met.
* Provide and understand trading trends and channel performance and recommend immediate remedial activity.
* Work collaboratively with Multi Channel and the wider Marketing directorate in devising the best comms approach to deliver our business margin.
* Work collaboratively on a weekly and monthly basis in understanding the impacts of trading changes on traffic and quality and use insight to formulate sound business recommendations.
* Assist with the forecast, performance and reporting of traffic across all channels
* Lead reporting on individual initiatives with Sales finance and Sales performance teams
* Provide recommendations based on Analysis of results
* Dispel any traffic myths through robust test and lean projects working with the retail comms team and other relevant channels. In addition act as an advocate for socialising the outcome of these tests and ensure that they are understood across the stakeholder community.
* Work with the Lead comms performance manager to utilise existing reports to identify trends.
* Responsibility of consolidating all information and reporting that will help inform PIR`s with regards to any activity generated by comms team
Background and Skills are looking for:-
* Need to have a good Communications understanding
* A mix of strong Analysis, Tracking Performance, and Reporting experience
* Likely to come from more of a commercial / marketing background
* Need to have excellent comms and stakeholder skills
* Not necessarily telco needed, but will ideally have some form of channel performance analysis/reporting experience
* Need to be strong with Excel and Powerpoint
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy