|Job Ref:||204759585||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Saudi Arabia||Address:||Salary:||£46000/annum £46000 + car + bonus + benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:47|
Role: Technical Instructor (Deployable Communication Node)|
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: circa £46k + excellent
My overseas client is delivering a $multi billion programme delivering a Secure Telecommunications Infrastructure across Saudi Arabia.
The overseas client will only review applications from British Passport holders or Saudi Passport Holders.
The Technical Instructor (Deployable Communications Node) will deliver and support technical training to Technicians in the field of Deployable Communication Node (DCN) and across the regions
The Responsibilities of the Technical Instructor (DCN) will include:
• Deliver theory and practical Deployable Communication Node (DCN) training to technicians and operators.
• Deliver Principles of Electronics and Telecommunication Fundamentals training to technicians.
• Teach at least one of the following primary subjects: Digital Bearer Systems to include:
o Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) and Digital Microwave Radio Systems (DMRS), Integrated Telephone Systems (ITS), TETRA Secure Mobile Radio Systems (SMR), High Frequency Radio (HF), Dense Wavelength Digital Multiplexing (DWDM), IP Data networking, VoIP, Data cabling, Staff Working Environment (SWE), Satellite Communications (SATCOM) or Deployable-Troposcatter (D-Tropo).
• Deliver regional training within your role as required by the Technical Training Manager
• Produce Training material to support training in the form of, but not limited to; handouts, presentation, homework, weekly quizzes and tests banks.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Training Design and Development Department in the development of training pamphlets and new training material in your primary technical subject.
• Provide written reports on a weekly basis for all students, to include; weekly test results, discipline issues, performance and remedial measures.
• Assist in the installation, repair and maintenance of technical equipment related to the primary subject.
• Liaise with other departments as directed by the Technical Training Manager.
• Develop and maintain a good relationship with the stakeholder contacts.
The Technical Instructor (DCN) will offer skills/experience to include the following:
• Technical Diploma, HND (NVQ Level 5), Vocational Qualifications Level 5 in Telecommunications related field.
• Must provide recent evidence of delivering training courses in Telecommunications or related field.
• Must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Deployable Communication Node (DCN) System, System components, fault-finding, maintenance and repair.
• Experience of working in the Middle East is desirable, as is experience of working within a military environment.
• Must possess an excellent knowledge of instructional methodology and have the skills to exploit new methods and media to encourage learning.
• Must be computer literate and show evidence of using multimedia to provide learning solutions.
• Must provide evidence of class management and reporting.
• Must demonstrate ability to motivate students to learn the subject matter.
• Must be an active team member committed to delivering first class learning solutions to the customer.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Must hold a valid driving licence from country of origin