|Job Ref:||204759461||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Saudi Arabia||Address:||Salary:||£46000/annum £46000 + car + bonus + bnefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:47|
Role: Technical Instructor (Staff Working Environment)|
Location: Middle East
Salary: circa £46k + excellent benefits
My client is delivering a $multibillion telecommunications project in the Middle East.
As Part of the project there is an opportunity for a Technical Instructor to deliver telecommunications training, specifically Staff Working Environment (SWE) to the stakeholders Technicians and Operators and to support training within the organisation and regional training via "On The Job Training" (OJT).
My overseas client will only accept candidates who are British Passport holders or Saudi Passport holders only
The Technical Instructor will have duties and responsibilities to include the following:
• Deliver scheduled theory and practical SWE training to technicians and operators.
• Deliver telecommunication principles and electronics training to technicians.
• Teach at least one of the following primary subjects: Integrated Telephone Systems (ITS), TETRA, Secure Mobile Radio Systems (SMR), High Frequency Radio (HF), Digital Bearer Systems (Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH)), Digital Microwave Radio Systems (DMRS), Dense Wavelength Digital Multiplexing (DWDM), IP data networking, Data Cabling.
• Deliver regional training as required by the Technical Training Manager
• Produce Training material to support training in the form of, but not limited to; handouts, presentation, homework, weekly quizzes and tests banks.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Training Design and Development Department in the development of Training pamphlets and new training material in your primary technical subject.
• Provide written reports on a weekly basis for all students, to include; weekly test results, discipline issues, performance and remedial measures.
• Assist in the installation, repair and maintenance of technical equipment related to the primary subject.
• Develop and maintain a good relationship with the stakeholder's staff.
The Technical Instructor will offer the following skills/experience
• Technical Diploma, HND (NVQ Level 5), Vocational Qualifications Level 5 in Telecommunications related field.
• Minimum 3 years teaching experience and hold a certified teaching certification.
• Must provide recent evidence of delivering training courses in Telecommunications or related field.
• Knowledge of the application of a Systems Approach to Training.
• Must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Telecommunication Principles and Electronics
• Experience of working in the Middle East is desirable, as is experience of working within a military environment.
• Must possess an excellent knowledge of instructional methodology and have the skills to exploit new methods and media to encourage learning.
• Must be computer literate and show evidence of using multimedia to provide learning solutions.
• Must provide evidence of class management and reporting.
• Must be a self-starter with high levels of personal integrity and be customer focused.
• Must demonstrate ability to motivate students to learn the subject matter.
• Must be fluent in speaking, reading and writing in both Arabic and English Language.
• Must hold a valid driving license from country of origin