|Job Ref:||204758358||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Spitalfields||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £52000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:47|
System Designer/Architect (Integrated Network Systems) |
Industry: Information Technology and Services
A leading provider of IT, facilities and corporate real estate infrastructure services for 30 years. Working across a wide range of industries, we help leading global organisations plan, install and manage the systems, infrastructure and connectivity they need for productive workplaces and efficient data centres. We provide a range of intelligent building services and tools, all designed to meet the operational requirements of the most demanding business environments.
Technology solutions design and implementation architect.
Location - City Office, E1
• Form part of the Presales team for INS tenders and post award design development, providing technical assistance as required by the Bid Manager
• Overall design of LMG INS solutions to meet client requirements.
• Project initiation, manage and engage in client workshops to define customer requirements for project implementation
• Adherence to key milestones for design development and sign off
• Support LMG operations team to ensure projects follow LMG's Quality Assurance and H&S guidelines
• Preparation of reports as required
• Work closely with the Operations and Procurement departments
• To conduct surveys and prepare quotations
• Represent LMG in client meetings and presentations
• The ability to design & implement INS solutions for the enterprise workspace and data centre environments
• Knowledge of IP sub system in the INS environment
• Understanding of technical risks in client tender documentation
• Awareness of Building Information Modelling & 3D CAD solutions
• Previous experience in the design and build of IT & INS infrastructure for Tier II & III data centres
• Previous experience in the design and build of IT & INS infrastructure for workspace fit out and or campus projects
• Fully conversant with the design and estimation of INS solutions including but not limited to: CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, AV, BMS, Server Storage, LAN/WiFi and LED lighting solutions - including all testing & commissioning requirements.
• Fully conversant with documentation data base systems
• IT Literate, proficient MS Word, and Excel
• Team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent time management and organisational skills with high attention to detail
• Self-motivated and proactive, able to work on own initiative
• Good customer care skills