|Job Ref:||204761709||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Hammersmith||Address:||Salary:||£30000/annum + 10k Bonus (Uncapped)||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
Inside Sales Account Manager|
West London - close to main travel links
Salary : £30,000 + £10k OTE
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen to work within a fast growing collaboration services provider in Europe, growth to date has been phenomenal and as a result, they are now seeking a Inside Sales Account Manager for their base business team. Based in West London you will report into the Key Accounts Sales Manager working with a professional, dynamic and innovative base business team. You can expect a great deal of autonomy across your assigned base to grow your clients through cross sell & up-sell sales initiatives.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Provide Pro active & reactive account management to a base of clients
- Achieve and/or surpass core collaboration revenue and product penetration targets within assigned base of clients.
- Successful performance against the qualitative and quantitative sales KPI targets.
- Be productive within 3 months on the job.
- Take full ownership for building a solid 30 / 60 / 90 day pipeline from assigned base focusing on building the collaboration product mix such as audio, web, video and UC solutions and highlighting these to the Inside Sales Manager to discuss taking these opportunities through sales cycle to conclusion
- Managing the sales process as necessary and fully understanding the business, buying and decision making process whilst developing effective relationships with C-Suite contacts in the accounts.
- Demonstrate forecasting accuracy through regular deal reviews and engagement with key decision makers
- Achieve set objectives around retention, up sell, cross sell
- Ensure all opportunities and activities are full recorded and up to date in SalesForce CRM .
- Manage and develop core collaboration business within an installed client base through identification of new subsidiaries, various business functions to proactively up-sell multiple collaboration solutions such as Audio, Web, Video, Unified communication solutions and professional services.
- Customer segmentation & plan growth initiatives, effective pipeline management and effective adoption of SalesForce CRM.
- Improve client retention by engaging with multi-level stakeholders across multiple business functions, and effective contract negotiations.
- Work to continuously improve sales skills and capabilities in collaboration solutions and unified communication market.
- Build capabilities to demonstrate product knowledge and positioning skills on all the collaboration solutions
- Demonstrate ability and experience in tender responses for RFP and RFI's.
- Provide administration support to Sales, Service Delivery and Service Assurance teams
- A minimum of 2 years' B2B sales experience
- Gravitas, presence and strong interpersonal skills to build strong and lasting relationships at all levels,
- Previous experience in the hosted services or SaaS based offerings would be desirable
- Personal Acumen- high energy & drive, strong Leadership qualities and desire for continuous learning.
- Strategic Acumen-understanding the client key business drivers, strategic thinking, ability to understand account attractiveness factors, account business planning & creative & systems thinking capabilities.
- Relationship Acumen- stakeholder management, multilevel impactful communication, trust building, knowledge sharing and ability to influence cross functional internal teams to deliver client solutions.
- Proven ability to grow and maintain strong, long lasting client relationships.
- Business Acumen- application centric selling skills, seek for mutual value, forecasting, performance management, client risk management & contract negotiation.
- Excellent telephone manner and C-Level client facing presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to communicate with clients at all levels.
- Full UK driving licence preferred