|Job Ref:||204761643||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hounslow||Address:||Post Code:||TW3||Salary:||£180 - £300/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
Experienced Service Delivery Manager required urgently for a growing IT Services company in Hounslow, Middlesex.|
The Service Delivery Manager is a high profile customer facing role within Customer Services, responsible for managing all aspects of the relationship between the company and contracted customers. As a single point of accountability the Service Delivery Manager owns and manages all customer related issues, changes, incidents and escalations through to resolution while ensuring a high standard of Customer Satisfaction is maintained at all times.
* Responsible for monitoring and reporting service achievement against contractual and non-contractual performance targets, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs)
* Identify the business value and identify additional revenue opportunities related to overages, requirements for additional capacity or new services and identify any actions necessary to enable the company to improve account retention
* Understand the service delivery SLAs and ensure services are delivered and managed accordingly
* Prepare Account Plans in conjunction with Sales including preparation and execution of a renewal strategy
* Use Continual Service Improvement to proactively identify opportunities or requirements to implement service improvements
* Customer escalation point (occasionally Out Of Hours)
* Ensure high quality service reporting is provided in a timely manner
Key skills, experience and qualifications required:
* ITIL foundation v3 - Essential
* PRINCE 2 foundation - Desirable
* Familiar with service management within an ITIL service delivery framework
* Familiar with the technologies underpinning managed services including data centres, networks, telco circuits, cloud, storage, servers etc.
* Experience of using service management ticketing systems and reporting tools
* Experience of delivering recovery and managed service contracts for enterprise clients
* Commercially aware with good negotiating skills; able to define and implement managed services and recovery services
* Customer focused and experienced at dealing with customers
* Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
* Able to work effectively under pressure
* Confident independent worker able to work in both formal and informal teams and manage outcomes using influence
* Self-motivated and able to assess and prioritise conflicting or changing demands based on business impact
Due to the nature of our clients' business, a full security check will be required.
This is a temporary role for up to 6 months, with the potential for the position to go permanent for the right candidate.
The daily rate is between £180 - £300 a day (depending on experience, qualifications and payment type - PAYE / Umbrella / Limited company)
If you would like further information, please send an up to date CV and your salary expectations.
Plumstead Bond are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this position and comply with all relevant UK legislation and REC standards.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £250 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment for over a 3 month period.(Terms & conditions apply)