|Job Ref:||204761470||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £90000/annum travel allowance + bonus + benefit||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
Leading global consultancy with significant strength and expertise within information security are looking for experienced cyber consultants to join their well established and ever growing division. |
This will be a client site and office based role with flexibility to work from home. There are regional bases in London, Cambridge, Gloucester, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh and Belfast that you can be linked to.
The role is ideal for an experienced professional who wishes to develop their career by leading engagements across an extensive client base across numerous industries.
Requirements of the role:
• To define and implement Security Strategies and Roadmaps
• Demonstrate experience in successfully shaping and implementing security programmes
• Define, Implement and support information security policies and procedures across all business units
• Strong knowledge on UK Data Protection Act, European Data Protection directives and other privacy regulations and controls
• Experience of PCI-DSS assessment and control implementation
• Security architecture, design and implementation
• Identity and Access Management
• In-depth understanding of network and system security technology and practices across all major-computing areas (Network, Firewalls, Client Server, PC/LAN, telephony) with a special emphasis on Cyber Security
• Experience in defining and deploying risk management frameworks
• Experience on ISO 27001 Information Security Management system, and conducting Risk Assessments
• Understanding of DLP and eDiscovery tools as well as mapping Data Flows and processes.
• Cyber Security assessments, implementation or cyber frameworks (e.g. NIST) - including any past experience with security operations and knowledge of SIEM solutions
• Experience with business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management, as well as contract and vendor negotiation.
• Desirable - Security certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM and CRISC
A highly lucrative remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate.
If you feel you want to be a part of highly recognised consultancy within Information Security, where you can develop and progress within your career, please apply accordingly