|Job Ref:||204761239||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||DE74 2UZ||Address:||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum 22000 - 25000||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
Network Administrator - Derby - £22-25K|
Involved in the day-to-day management of internal systems and infrastructure. Processing IT support desk tickets and performing general maintenance of hardware. Point of contact for the rest of the business to investigate and diagnose IT related issues. Supporting the team in larger IT related projects.
• Processing IT ticket backlog
• Administering client hosted environment access requests
• Investigating and diagnosing internal software/hardware issues
• Installing and configuring new desktop builds for new starters/movers
• Installing and configuring client hosted environment servers
• Day-to-day maintenance of internal infrastructure
• Reviewing and sourcing new software/hardware requirements
• Upgrading commercial products on internal/demo environments
• Colo DC management of client hosted servers and infrastructure
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, knowledge and experience of Microsoft products, services and operating systems would be beneficial.
At least 1 years commercial experience would be preferred, but not essential. Recent graduates with a year in industry should also apply.
Appropriate training will be provided if required.
Planning/scheduling and time management abilities with an analytical approach to problem solving would be expected.
For more information please call Al Vickers on (Apply online only)