|Job Ref:||204761188||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Staines||Address:||Post Code:||TW18||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology™. |
Who we are
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.
This is a new role reporting to the Executive Director for Global IS Mobility, the Business Analyst will support our business team members and the IS development team to design, implement and support business applications whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
• Take a problem, create a process flow to identify issues, research alternative system solutions and finally implementing and analysing results, modifying process flows as required
• Review project requirements, analyse internal business applications and create functional specifications
• Work in conjunction business team members and the IS development team within the guidelines given for delivery of technical work assignments.
• Perform efficient and effective analysis and complete task level activities, which may include development of recommendations, process design changes, system
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have...
• Ideally had experience within supply chain and logistics
• Ideally have had experience in working with bespoke applications. Experience with SAP is nice to have
• Competent in business analysis and process analysis
• Adept in systems, problem solving, end to end process mapping
• Experience in converting business requirements of moderate complexity into functional specifications