|Job Ref:||204761167||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bromley||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
Are you an Apple OS / Windows whizz looking to take your skills to the next level, providing Mac / Windows support for an ever-growing focused cross-platform IT support company with a great reputation?|
Mu client is looking for someone who knows their way around the Apple OS / Windows platform to 2nd and 3rd line Support level and is ready to join our proactive, close knit team. Love IT? You'll love the role, and you'll love our company. You in turn must be customer focused, have great communication skills and be a team player...
Let's start with the basics.
* You're well-experienced in providing Mac OS X Engineer IT Support and able to communicate that knowledge to individuals at all levels.
* OSX troubleshooting and support, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office
* Your internet and ISP troubleshooting experience keeps everyone happy and connected
* RAID storage
* Routers, switches and wireless access point
* Networking (DHCP, DNS, IP addresses, subnet masks)
* Backup software, e.g. Time Machine, CrashPlan PROe, Carbon Copy Cloner, Arq
* Online email hosting (Office 365, Google Apps and Rackspace)
* Domain registration and management
* You'll provide onsite, telephone and remote technical support to our clients.
* You are a planner and prioritise your own workload effectively and quickly respond to changing client needs.
* You have a high level of analytical thinking and the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly, as well as identifying potential issues before they arise.
* You can work independently, are organised and have common sense and can prioritise
My client will offer a genuinely supportive and nurturing workplace alongside a competitive salary.
PLease respomd to this advert with an up to date CV.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK