|Job Ref:||204761162||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £41600/annum Bonus, Pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
Finance Analyst for International Media Team, Global Financial Operations|
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Finance Analyst This is a contract role until June 2017 based in London Paddington.
This position is part of the International Media Team dedicated to providing media expertise for our global campaigns in all markets outside USA.
This position would engage with the largest markets outside of USA to deliver Global Advertising.
This position will support the International Media team to ensure local market financial operations for the delivery of global advertising campaigns.
* Assist International Media team with local media budget planning in alignment with global media budgets, land local spend consistent with corporate guidance
* Highlight operational best practices
* Provide financial and operational support to IMT lead during campaign planning and execution
* Work closely to support Corp Finance goals for Global Advertising campaigns.
* Manage PO's, IO's and Financial processes and reporting
* Media Mindset: Experience managing media planning at a recognized media Agency or client
* Financial Management Software Skills: Relevant experience in complex environment using corporate financial toolsets.
* Process-oriented and attention to detail: Budget amounts are significant and a high level of accuracy is mandatory. Ability to stick to process and understanding of governance implications if process is not adhered to.
* Problem solving skills and ability to navigate Corporate complexity: Business maturity that provides a confidence to escalate problems when they cannot be solved and maintain a calm and patient manner until problems are solved.
* Good communication skills and able to work in a virtual environment: All global engagement with Corp and 31 markets will be via online communication.
* Comfortable executing across multiple audiences
* Proactive and positive in challenging situations or in problem solving. Track record of partnership and collaboration
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant. In addition, subject to qualification criteria, you will have the potential opportunity to earn bonus.
Salary: up to £41,600 per annum
Location: London Paddington
Application Deadline: 1pm Monday 10th October 2016