|Job Ref:||204761107||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum car, bonus||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
Project Manager - Business Change, Digital and IT|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading infrastructure service firm who are looking to hire a IT Project Manager to join their team in Hatfield. You will be leading projects in a variety of areas and we need someone to join a close team of 6 who can help put in best practice across the organisation
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills and experience:
* Day to day project/delivery management of technical delivery teams including task assignment and review Recruitment, selection, allocation and performance management of your team members
* Selection and application of project delivery methods/life cycle
* Ensuring that all projects follow the project delivery life cycle.
* Work closely with and drive delivery of your team, particularly working closely with project technical architects and development teams
* Preparation of work orders and project documentation (PID/PMP, status reports, change control, financial and resourcing on a timely basis).
* Develop and scope proposals and plans for continuous improvement across all areas of responsibility.
* Identification and active management of technical risks and issues with an impact on delivery and finances
* Being able to quickly develop a good understanding of the business problem being solved and the technology solution being developed.
* Excellent understanding of estimation and being able to provide reasoned estimates of both timescales and costs involved in development and system integration projects drawing on a number of complementary techniques including top-down and bottom-up approaches
• Commercially aware and a good negotiator.
• Good planner and organiser, with an eye for detail.
• Self-motivated and results driven.
• Sufficient strength of character not only to demand high standards from their teams to constantly seek improvement, but also to deal with negative feedback.
• Hands on, level headed and pragmatic.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with senior management.
• Strong people management skills.
• Prince 2, APM, Agile, Waterfall or similar project management qualification.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds