|Job Ref:||204761069||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||DE7 6AY||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum 18000 - 22000||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
IT Support Analyst - £18K- 22K - Derby|
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for an award winning software house based on the outskirts of Derby. The role will be to work as part of a busy support team supporting award winning software.
Responsible for providing a first and single point of contact to our external customer base - maintaining our excellent standard of customer service. Handling email and telephone based customer interactions. Processing helpdesk tickets and providing help and guidance on a variety of internally developed products.
• Log and respond to incoming customer support calls, in-line with agreed SLAs
• Provide a first class customer service experience
• Taking ownership of helpdesk tickets and provide updates as requested
• Provide immediate diagnosis or problem resolution, using appropriate tools, and/or obtain appropriate further details for potential internal escalation
• Processing helpdesk backlog queues
• Develop and implement customer specified reports
• Provide process/product guidance using best practice information
Experience of working in a Service Desk or support environment with excellent customer service skills is desirable. Technical experience using SQL Server and/or SSRS (report writing) would be beneficial, but training would be provided where necessary.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, knowledge and experience of Microsoft products, services and operating systems would be beneficial.
You must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to listen and communicate effectively with people at all levels. You will have good organisational skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure and to be able to follow tasks through and follow up where necessary.
You will be able to work on multiple tasks in parallel, keeping track of and progressing each independently. Therefore, planning/scheduling and time management abilities with an analytical approach to problem solving would be expected.
If you would like to find out more information please call Al Vickers on (Apply online only)