|Job Ref:||204761050||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||SW9 6DE||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Bonus and Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
My client is a leading Digital Agency who have just moved into the most incredible new office in central London. They're going through a large growth period and you will be joining an innovative company who is looking for something that wants to join a fun working environment but is also passionate about technology.|
Front End Developer
- Develop standards compliant markup, that meets the brief
- Develop interfaces which are, in accordance with the supplied design, user friendly and fit for purpose
- Be an integral part of the architectural design, interface design and scoping process
- Provide assistance and advice on accessibility and usability issues in an proactive manner
- Follow work processes as set out by senior Digital colleagues
- Identify any workload issues, but deliver on commitments made
- Take responsibility for your own personal development by reading relevant articles, suggesting training etc....
- Travel to off-site locations when necessary.
Technology Stack -
- XHTML/HTML5 & CSS3 - Responsive design
- SOAP/REST-ful API integration
- PHP (Wordpress CMS exposure)
My client is looking for somebody with great communication skills to be able to interact with stakeholders and hold presentations. They're ideally looking for somebody from an Agency background however this is not essential.
My client is not offering sponsorship, so please do not apply if you require sponsorship