|Job Ref:||204760854||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reigate||Address:||Salary:||£80000 - £84000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Head of Infrastructure to join their team based in Reigate, Surrey looking to pay £80-84,000 per annum + benefits.|
The strong Head of Infrastructure will have experience working across platforms including server, wintel, linux, cloud, applications and desktop, you will be responsible for working closely with 3rd party to build relationships as well as rectify issues.
The established Head of Infrastructure will have a solid understanding of data across ETL and be familar with data tools ideally SAS or Tableau. You will be responsible for managing a team of 3 direct reports and will have embedded Agile into an organisation and identfied benefits of using Agile.
Previous experience of implementing a cloud platform ideally AWS is essential with an understanding around how this integrates with existing legacy systems.
- To provide early input to the business planning process to help decision making and to quickly evaluate the impact of a new business initiative on the existing Change Portfolio and Solution Delivery Schedule
- Provide support and consultancy in the development of business propositions include proposals for new technical solutions and variances in business requirements.
- To define, agree and document the scope of business initiatives/changes/projects
- To ensure projects are planned, scheduled, and resourced to meet the agreed scope and to the timetable agreed with the Exec Sponsor, OCP and CIO, while maintaining the PROJECTS budget and Solution Delivery budget.
- Proactively managing the technology estate reducing service risk, inefficiencies, problems and bugs.
- To build robust relationships with Exec Sponsors and business departments
- To assess risks and issues that may impact Solution Delivery Schedule, and to ensure logs are maintained.
- To ensure all individual PROJECT risks and issues are mitigated and the implementation of contingency plans as required.
- To ensure deliveries are managed from inception to implementation (business and IT), driving the through to completion, and motivating delivery staff to obtain maximum efficiency.
Team & People Leadership
- To manage the Solution Delivery team, including setting objectives, performance management, absence management and training and development.
- Work allocation & prioritisation, formal/informal reviews, training and career development
- Develop and motivate staff ensuring that they are capable of meeting their accountabilities, through coaching and training
- Monitor and record the performance of direct reports in-line with performance management programme
- To ensure all elements of the Delivery Life Cycle are executed in line with methodology, governance procedures and guidelines. Any proposed deviation to be raised with the CIO prior to occurrence
Please apply for details