|Job Ref:||204760766||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum Benefits, Pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Recruitment Administrator. This is a contract role until June 2016 based in Cambridge.
This role is part of a small, but busy team. To provide recruitment and HR admin support to the lab. The role does not require any recruitment or HR experience, but it would be an ideal step for someone looking to build their career within HR. For more information about these groups and the wider lab
* Process interview requests. Liaise with staffing, hiring managers and candidates. Coordinate complex interview schedules, manage all interview queries and handle pre, during and post interview logistics.
* Manage the recruitment tracker. Update content.
* Process new hire requests. Coordinate on-boarding logistics, manage new hire queries.
* Manage new hire induction day. Coordinate first day of arrival logistics for new hires including hosting first day HR inductions.
* Provide support for Intern programme in absence of Intern Administrator.
* Manage HR quests. Field and process all enquiries.
* Provide support for HR meetings and events. Handle pre, during and post requirements.
* General HR admin duties. Standard duties to include (but not limited to): minute taking, preparation of letters, fielding telephone calls, raising purchase orders, purchasing collateral, arranging catering, tea/coffee requirements etc. assisting with HR projects, booking training.
* Manage the HR content on the Intranet.
The successful candidate will be required to work closely with the HR and Hiring Manager, and the Staffing team.
* Proven experience in an administration role.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills (ability to multi-task and prioritise).
* Ability to manage complex scheduling.
* High sense of urgency and attention to detail.
* Ability to handle highly confidential matters and act with discretion.
* Able to work well under pressure and within short time constraints.
* Excellent written English skills and attention to detail (must be a fluent English speaker).
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Outlook essential.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant. In addition, subject to qualification criteria, you will have the potential opportunity to earn bonus.
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Application Deadline: 2pm Tuesday 11th October 2016