|Job Ref:||204760693||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newtownabbey||Address:||Post Code:||BT36||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
About Capita | Managed IT Solutions|
Capita Managed IT Solutions is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are a leading IT services company that provides cloud based and infrastructure services to public, private and third sector organisations and specialist managed IT services in the education, government, utilities and charities sectors.
We work in partnership with our customers to gain a deep understanding of their organisation and then create a technology strategy to support transformation, drive operational efficiency and reduce costs. Making IT work better for customers is our ultimate goal.
What you will do:
* To be responsible for promoting the services offered by CMITS, ITES and Capita within Ireland.
* To develop relationships and deliver short, medium and long term business opportunities within target accounts and other nominated clients within public or private sectors
* To develop close working relationships with the top-level decision-makers within Ireland and their teams to maximise business within the assigned territory.
* To develop a well-qualified opportunity pipeline and win new business
* To maintain strong and trusted relationship with clients to enable client retention and ensure repeat business.
* To lead a pre-sales / bid team to win the business
* Liaise with divisional support functions, e.g. marketing and finance, to ensure support required within the assigned territory is delivered.
* To develop close working relationships with the delivery team, working within the market to maximise business within the assigned territory
* To ensure sales activity is consistent and is maintained in order to achieve continuous growth.
* To deliver agreed Sales, Revenue and gross profit targets
* To Develop detailed business development account plans and territory plans
* To identify client/market needs and trends
Your experience will include:
* Experienced and successful sales professional
* Min. 5 years sales experience in IT Services , IT Managed Services and/or ITO
* Experienced Solution Selling
* Fully accountable for end to end sales and Sales Cycle Management
* Well established Client Relationships
* Detailed understanding of the Ireland target market
* Recognised as a trusted adviser to target customer
* Solid Technical Understanding
* Strong Commercial awareness
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with customers at all levels
* Highly organised, with the ability to understand the needs of the client and match those needs to the provision of an exceptional service
* Experience of working independently, with the ability to maintain self-motivation and be consistently pro-active
* Ambitious, target orientated, result driven individual
* Ability to negotiate
* Computer literate - with a knowledge Word/Excel/electronic diary/email
* Full driving licence
* Energetic, resourceful, persistent, determined and resilient
* Excellent communicator at all Levels of business.
* Relationship Builder
* Excellent Stakeholder Management
* Influencing/Negotiation Skills
* Target Driven
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us