|Job Ref:||204760681||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Salary:||£100000/annum £120000 to £130000 OTE||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
Role: Sales Consultant (South West)|
Location: East Midlands and Scotland
Salary: £120k - £130k + Benefits
My client is part of a blue chip, global services organisation and is a market leader in its own areas of expertise in the Legal sector.
There is a new opportunity available for a Sales Consultant, with the right level of quailed experience and success to join the company.
With qualified sales experience of Practice Management Systems (PMS), Customer Management Systems (CMS) and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM), the Sales Consultant must be able to demonstrate success by confirming sales targets and achievements at the time of application
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for delivering and achieving the company's sales programme within the geographical area assigned (Eastern side of the Northern region from the East Midlands to Scotland), achieving agreed levels of new and existing business.
Responsibilities will include:
• To achieve a sales target as agreed with the Sales Director.
• To sell the Company's products and services at the highest level of margin achievable.
• To accurately forecast anticipated sales and to manage a pipeline of opportunities.
• To keep abreast of the typical challenges and objectives of firms within the sub-Top 150 UK legal market and to be able to propose appropriate solutions from the company portfolio.
• To become fully-conversant with the Mid-Market solutions portfolio and to be able to professionally demonstrate all aspects to clients and prospects.
• To carry out an agreed level of visits to customers within an assigned geographical territory to ensure effective account management and opportunity identification.
• To make effective use of the Company's in house solutions in support of the sales process and forecasting aspects of the role.
• To act as an ambassador for the company and its solutions within the UK Mid-Market.
The Sales Consultant will offer the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of 3 years of successful sales of PMS/CMS/CRM solutions at a recognised competitor.
• Candidates must have been on or over target throughout this time.
• Educated to degree level of equivalent professional qualification; ideally in a business, IT, or legal discipline.
• Fully computer literate and conversant with current versions of MS Office.
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision