|Job Ref:||204760620||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
2nd Line Support Engineer required by a highly successful, growing IT Support company based in Surrey. |
The successful Support / Help Desk Engineer will be office based, but may need to attend site on occasions, and will be required to undertake all manor of support calls.
The candidate will have a good working knowledge of MS Windows Servers, MS Windows Desktops, MS Exchange Server, Backup Software and general networking and printer knowledge.
It would also be highly advantageous for the successful Help Desk Engineer to have experience of Virtualisation (Hyper V or VMware), Symantec Backup Exec, Blackberry, ActiveSync, Dell Sonicwall Firewalls, Office 365 and Azure Services.
- Troubleshooting desktops, laptops, hardware and software
- Troubleshooting MS Windows 2003/2008/2012 Servers
- Troubleshooting MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013
- Troubleshooting MS Office 365 Services
- Writing / Updating User and System Documentation
- Network and Server Administration
- Firewall troubleshooting and Administration
- Troubleshooting MS Azure Services
- Working on SLA based technical support calls
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic IT Support Engineer to join a growing team of like-minded individuals, providing a high level of IT Support to an extensive and varied list of clients