|Job Ref:||204760561||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Barnsbury||Address:||Salary:||£22 - £28.52/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
User Acceptance Testing Co-ordinator needed for housing division in London.|
1. Conduct requirements gathering methodologies to capture business needs and objectives to support the preparation of a tender specification document.
2. Carry out modelling and analyse of current usage and trends to produce meaningful requirements.
3. Ensure that the strategic intent, business requirement and high level aim of the work is accurately transformed into technical work requirements.
4. To liaise with service managers and lead officers to support the development of Repairs and Gas Services ICT requirements and to advise managers and staff on its use.
5. Deconstruct high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements at an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by suppliers in response to our business requirements. And to ensure there is the appropriate focus on quality assurance, monitoring, reporting and internal/external interfacing