|Job Ref:||204760543||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£40000 - £47000/annum Corporate Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
Test Team Leader - Automation Test|
Skills: Automation Test, Systems test, Software test, ISEB, ISTQB, HP ALM, SQL, Scripting
A world leader and established cash rich medical equipment company are looking for a Automation tester to lead a team of 4 with both system and software testing. You will be able to showcase your technical skills whilst shaping and supporting future products that will help save lives. Working to complete business strategies you will set long term plans to ensure tools and processes are in place for successful testing of projects.
Your responsibilities as a Test Team Lead will include:
+ To support all aspects and levels of HP ALM and to troubleshoot both user and application issues
+ To plan, agree and achieve budget targets for the functional departments, including travel and tools maintenance
+ Ensure conformance with Systems Safety and Verification Section policy (and best practice) regarding development processes, tools usage, local work instructions, standards and metrics requirements, systems engineering and re-use.
+ Manage budgets for upgrades and maintenance of the tools used
+ The provision of human resources to the Systems Test Automation and Test
Management Tools support teams, and the management of recruitment, recognition and discipline.
In order to be considered for this exciting position you will need to be able to showcase:
* Degree in an Engineering discipline
* ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
* Strong experience in SQL, Scripting, and working through APIs -Ideally HPALM OTA.
* Long term experience of R&D in a management/ Team leader position
* Experience in Software and system test automation.
* Knowledge of Test Management tools, ideally HP ALM
* Good use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio)
* Experience of business requirements gathering and analysis
* Good understanding of the software development and test lifecycle and experience of the tools used to support them
For more information apply now