|Job Ref:||204760456||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum excellent benefits package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
MI and Insights Analyst|
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced MI and Insights Analyst to join a highly regarded and expanding mortgage servicing firm at their modern new offices. Through delivering quality, right first time analysis and insight, you will be responsible for supporting senior stakeholders understanding the overall performance of the operations business; including but not limited to advisor and team manager performance coupled with performance of our portfolio where relevant, ultimately contributing to driving business decisions that will improve the overall performance of the business. You will also act as a conduit between Operations and the centralised BI team.
Key Accountabilities of MI and Insights analyst:
* As custodian of all Operations MI, ensure a central inventory of MI is held which is challenged and reviewed regularly
* Extract accurate and timely MI from various sources; including loan management systems, telephony systems and the central BI reporting cubes
* Produce regular MI reports and dashboards that will aid business improvement
* Present MI in a simple and straightforward way, using relevant available tools to promote good decision-making
* Undertake regular trend analysis and data interrogation, making recommendations to drive improvement across the business
* Testing reports and information to ensure reliability and accuracy
* Proactively manage key stakeholders, ensuring operational needs are exceeded
* Act as a liaison point between Operations and the central BI Reporting teams ensuring overall solutions are delivered to time
Experience and Skills Required:
* Extensive experience as an MI Analyst/Insights in a multi-channel contact centre, back office environment
* Microsoft Access, Excel, VBA and PowerPoint to an advanced level
* Proven knowledge of MS SQL
* Ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines
* Proven experience of operating in a complex environment with internal and external stakeholders
* Experience of working within a Contact Centre/& or back office environment
* Excellent communicator both orally and in writing
* Exceptional problem solving skills
* Ability to manage and influence stakeholders at a senior level
* Ability to lead working groups and chair meetings with peers/seniors
* Ideally Degree educated or above; albeit not essential
* Self-motivated and ability to work independently
* Minimum of 2 years proven experience as an MI SME
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Relevant qualifications desirable
Generous salary of £28,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience and an excellent benefits package.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK