|Job Ref:||204760378||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£400 - £500/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
ERP Programme Commercial Lead needed in Chester £401-£500 per day ref 936069|
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis.
• Provide specialist professional procurement, contract and commercial leadership, advice and guidance on all the necessary procurement and commercial activities and approaches required to successfully deliver the ERP Programme's objectives.
• Lead and directly contribute to the design, development and construction of appropriate project specific tender documentation and processes liaising, as necessary, with Corporate Procurement, Legal and other appropriate Services, Partners and Suppliers to develop and implement effective tendering solutions.
• Lead the tendering exercise including the execution of any necessary supplier engagement, negotiation or dialogue sessions designing approaches and tactics to secure best value.
• Lead the commercial analysis of the PQQ, ITPD and ISFT responses, identifying any concerns associated with the commercial models proposed by bidders;
• Manage all tender administration ensuring that such activity is executed to deadlines within the agreed project plan and in accordance with legislative requirements and the Councils' Constitutions; and
• Provide guidance and development as required to the members of the ERP Programme team.
The outcomes of these responsibilities will include:
• Completion of strategic and commercial review of the PQQ, ITPD and ISFT elements of the procurement; and
• Ensured compliance with all statutory obligations, providing reports and making recommendations as appropriate.
Essential Employment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please email your CV to Beth quoting the above reference number so we can locate the job ok.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage