|Job Ref:||204760299||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£550 - £750/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
Technical Architect - Big Data|
Java - Big Data - Cyber Security - Security Cleared
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Big Data Architect to join a global security company at their office in Gloucester.
It's a rapidly growing environment and team are required to constantly evolve and innovate their cyber security projects
As a Big Data Technical Architect you will be assisting customers in gaining more valuable insight into the current and future datastores. It'll be a customer facing role, providing big data analysis skills.
What experience will the Big Data Architect need?
* Well versed in all aspects of the engineering, analysis, and architecture of "Big Data"
* Ability to understand and develop rigorous data models within the context of business requirements
* Ability to analyse, abstract and formalise complex information requirements-Information life cycles
* Data security-information handling and access control
* Understanding of semantics and rigorous UML models (not just the syntax)
* Good evidence of imparting technical risks and options
* Excellent communication skills
Desirable, but not required:
* Using JSON and XSD to implement data model specifications
* Data analysis within an enterprise architecture;
* Modelling tools e.g. Enterprise Architect
* Ability to create information domain models that are endorsed by the business
* Ability to integrate data models within the wider enterprise architecture
* Ability to create information Handling Models
* Ability to provide assurance of projects implementations and of data and information handling models
* Appreciation of the issues and approaches to data migration form legacy applications
Please note, to be successful in this role you will be required to hold or be eligible for DV level security clearance.
If you feel you have the right experience for this position, please get in touch ASAP for consideration.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas