|Job Ref:||204760122||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Neath||Address:||Post Code:||SA11||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
IT Technician (2nd Line)|
Neath - Commutable from Swansea, Port Talbot, Bridgend
£22,000 - £24,000
Our fast growing, market leading digital client are looking for an IT Technician to oversee their internal systems at a critical time for the business. This is a great development opportunity within a company that understands the importance of IT support and it will provide you scope to manage the organisations systems giving you exposure that you won't find elsewhere.
This position will give the successful candidate a chance to work with a wide variety of technologies in a vibrant environment. If you are a hardworking, hands on Support Engineer with excellent customer service skills then this is the role for you!
What you will be doing?
* Supporting all aspects of the IT infrastructure and daily business as usual.
* Providing desktop, application and infrastructure support.
* Taking part in projects including office moves and upgrades.
* Managing stakeholder's expectations in regards to IT Support issues.
* Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself.
* Experience providing varying levels of support (2nd/3rd line) across an organisation.
* Experience supporting LAN's and internal telephony systems.
* Experience with Cisco Networks (Routing, Switching, Firewalls, Cabling, Patching).
* Strong hands on hardware support experience (e.g. repairing pc's, printers etc.)
* Experience supporting Windows 7/8/10, Office Applications, Active Directory, Exchange etc.
* SharePoint / Office 365 experience.
* Experience with office moves / migrations