|Job Ref:||204760113||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Full benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
SAM Licensing Analyst / Consultant (Software Asset Management)|
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £35K - £45K + Benefits (DOE)
Licensing Analyst / Consultant - SAM (Software Asset Management)
Keywords: SAM Licencing Analyst, Consultant, SAM Analyst, SAM Consultant, Software Asset Management Consultant, Systems Analyst, Junior Consultant etc.
We are looking for a SAM Consultant / Licensing Analyst to join a dynamic services company looking to expand its SAM consulting team.
Huge opportunity for an intelligent, out-going (ideally degree calibre) individual to develop their career & learn a great deal about software licencing & software asset management.
It is certainly an exciting area to get involved in. The role will offer you valuable client facing experience & will be a mix of requirement gathering, data collection & analysis, documentation, reporting and so on.
We are looking for...
- Previous experience in a SAM licensing role in a complex multi-vendor environment.
- Must be enthusiastic about customer facing work with an excellent ability to gel with the clients.
- Confident, articulate communicator absolutely required.
- Excellent attention to detail & strong problem solving skills.
- Ideally some experience with discovery tools e.g. SCCM, UD, ADDM etc.
We would expect this person to be hard-working, self-motivated and flexible - it`s almost certain that you will get involved in many other requirements as projects dictate.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration - many thanks