|Job Ref:||204759943||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£15 - £30/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
Mechanical Assembly Technician / Assembler / Mechanical / Engineer / Technician / Automated|
An up and coming successful software company based in Cambridge are looking for a Mechanical Assembly Technician to work for an immediate start.
- Ability to perform basic testing and problem solving
- Ability to work accurately to procedures to produce work of consistent high quality
- Good personal organisation skills
- Ability to liaise with design and development engineers
- Basic computer literacy
- Knowledge of clean room working practices uld be an advantage
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment involving precise components and both manual and semi-automated processes.
- Working flexibly within a small manufacturing facility, manufacturing and testing print modules for use in cutting-edge bio-diagnostic applications
- While the role will mainly require diligent and consistent operation of processes and systems to ensure quality, you will also have the opportunity to work with the technology development team to identify and implement improvements.
- Producing high quality work with minimum supervision to achieve deadlines
To apply for this role the simply respond to this advert.
Mechanical Assembly Technician / Assembler / Mechanical / Engineer / Technician / Automated