|Job Ref:||204759739||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
One of our clients a Major Retailer based in Central London are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join them on an initial 1 month period with likely extensions.|
We are looking for a Business Analyst with a background in Shrinkage Projects.
Optimising Availability vs Sales
* Analysis and validation of the link between increases in on shelf availability and sales
* In depth analysis of the biggest drivers behind sales increases, for example are sales driven more by increased OSA on fringe or core sizes
* Modelling potential benefits in roll out assortments based on the above, and articulating these to the Working Group and Steering Group.
* Analysis of stock loss and wastage to understand whether RFID has reduced stock loss
* Identifying assortments which have seen the most significant benefits
* Modelling future benefits based on the results of this analysis and articulating these to the Working Group and Steering Group
* Analysing a large amount of data and invoices to prove whether RFID tagging has had any impact on stock loss on Sale on Return brands.
* This will require some modelling of scenarios, as data for the full year is not available
* Using the results from the above analysis to quantify whether there is benefit in rolling RFID out to more SOR brands, working with retail to understand the cost and time implications for balance.
Analysis around general availability ie. by stock type (old, new, continuity) to see what that tells us and the potential link / benefit to markdowns.
The client is ideally looking for someone who is proficient in Excel and BOXI.(Business Objects.)
If you feel as if you do match the criteria above then please do apply !
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency