|Job Ref:||204759642||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£500 - £600/day competitive||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Java Developer / Investment Bank / Contract / London / £500 - £600 per day|
My client, an investment bank, is looking for an experienced java developer with extensive equities business knowledge to join their expanding team based in central London.
Main duties of the role are to work in the global equities front office team to develop and maintain applications such as an in house real-time trade capture and middle office platform. Also development on a number of legacy applications across a number of different product classes and flows.
My client is looking for the following skill set and experience
* Core java development
* C# development experience is beneficial
* C++ is also beneficial
* server/client side development on a Unix/Windows Platforms
* Experience in building unit tests and agile development techniques
* SQL, stored procedures
* Database query tuning and optimization is desirable
* Unix Scripting is advantageous (perl/bash)
* Experience with ULLink, Verifix, Fidessa, or other equities OMS advantageous
* Excel VBA/Bloomberg API advantageous
My client is looking to bring someone on in the next 1-4 weeks time so please send a CV if interested.
Java Developer / Investment Bank / Contract / London / £500 - £600 per day
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales