|Job Ref:||204759634||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huddersfield||Address:||Post Code:||HD1||Salary:||£30000/annum £30,000+ per annum (depending upon experience||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
A leader in designing, building and installing a range of products which generally consist of computer / electronic hardware to provide customers with process control and operational efficiency is now seeking a Systems Software Developer based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire to join its expanding team. |
As the Systems Software Developer your duties will be to:
- Liaise extensively with internal clients.
- Assist in implementing new ideas to the product range.
- Prototype and design to the goals functionality.
- Analyse existing systems and business models.
- Translate requirements into project briefs.
- Identify option for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Work closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
To be a successful Systems Software Developer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of computer vision software and techniques.
- A Bachelor Degree in a relevant field.
- Good working knowledge of C++ and OpenCV.
- A strong foundation in software development / engineering.
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system.
- Experience developing code using configuration management and issue tracking systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with a team.
- This role is based in West Yorkshire but will involve occasional international travel, therefore, candidates must be flexible to working hours and working away from home at times. The client would welcome applications from candidates outside the area, with this in mind, the role could be 60% home based / on the road and 40% at the site.
In return, the Systems Software Developer will receive a salary of £30,000+ per annum (depending upon experience).
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.