|Job Ref:||204759420||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Junior Software Developer|
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary: Competitive, Negotiable DOE
There`s never been a better time to join one of the UK`s most exciting and dynamic technology companies.
Experts in the cutting-edge field of cloud-based workforce management and biometric systems, our rapid growth and market leading products spring from a friendly, happy and innovative workplace culture.
At Human Recognition Systems we pride ourselves on allowing our people to realise their full potential in an inclusive, rewarding environment that puts your development at the heart of our business success.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Software Developer to join our team.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Produce clear and accurate code that meets design requirements to deadlines
- Provide regular, accurate and timely status reports to line manager and team with regard to projects
- Participate in daily SCRUMS and follow agile software processes
- Create User Guides/ Help Manuals/Support Documentation etc. to a consistently high standard
- Interact with customer support team to resolve issues regarding internal applications
- Work with customer delivery team to help with the setup and management of both hardware and software
- Where necessary support in the testing of HRS products to the standards outlined by the QA team
- Adhere to all internal administrative processes/ procedures and their respective timelines
- Identify and address personal and professional development needs and demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning
The ideal Candidate:
- Technical Degree (or similar e.g. Microsoft Certified Application Developer)
- Programming knowledge with the ability to code well in at least one programming language
- Understanding of relation databases and ability to query
- Worked in a commercial environment
- Have developed software for fun or personal project
- Web development experience
- 1 year of C# .net experience in a commercial development environment (Desirable)
- Experience in developing mobile applications (Desirable)
- Web Application development (Desirable)
- Problem solving skills, with an eye for detail
- Passionate and enthused by technology
- Well organised, with ability to prioritise where necessary
- Professional and mature personality
This is an excellent opportunity for a technically minded IT enthusiast to join a company on the bleeding edge of biometric technology!
If you think you`re the right person with the right skills, get in touch for the right place to start your new career in a company at the top of its game.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration in the first instance
Keywords: Software Developer, C#, .net, RDMS, SQL, SQL Server, Visual Studio, ASP, MVC2/3, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Web Services, WCF, SML, XSLT, UML, Kiln, SourceSafe, CVS, ORM, Applications Developer, Apps Developer, Developer, Software, Applications, biometric, code, development technician, Software development, End user, junior software developer, Junior Developer, Microsoft Developer, Application Developer