|Job Ref:||204759114||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Broadstone||Address:||Post Code:||BH18||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Co Car & Benefits package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Software Post Sales/Trainer|
As a well established, extremely progressive company the role of Software Post Sales is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy a competitive basic salary and benefits package. The company are in business a number of years and are involved within the Construction/Software industry sector; supplying their software on a global basis.
The Software Post Sales person will work very closely with the support team solving software issues and training both present users of the software/App and new users of the software/App.
• Installing and configuring construction software on a variety of platforms including desktop, cloud and mobile
• Providing telephone support/in house support to staff and customers/out on the field support to customers to help set up systems or resolve issues
• Troubleshooting system and network problems
• Diagnosing hardware or software faults
• Documenting FAQ for future support purposes
• Setting up new users' accounts and profile and dealing with password issues
• working on many open cases at any one time
• Establishing superb working relationships' with customers' and other professionals such as software developers
• As the software is supplied on a nationwide basis;national travel will be required on occasions.
• Experience of working in a software post sales role
• Experience of software training
• Degree or equivalent in IT, Engineering or Science
• IT knowledge in relation to Android, iPhone, Windows, Linux or Unix
• Strong understanding of how software and operating systems work
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong listening skills and fact finding skills
• Solution provider
• Works well on own initiative as well as a team player.
• Strong prioritising skills
• Interest in Construction
If you think the above role would be of interest to you and you have the related demonstrated experience please contact us. The salary for the above role is £30k negotiable plus co car and benefits package.
Blue Juice would like to thank you for your application and point out we are an equal opportunities employer. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, we would like to advice if you have not received any correspondence from us, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion