|Job Ref:||204759042||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Broadstone||Address:||Post Code:||BH18||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
1st Line Support|
As a well established, extremely progressive company the role of 1st Line Support is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy a competitive basic salary and benefits package. The company are in business a number of years and are involved within the Construction/Software industry sector; supplying their software on a global basis.
The 1st Line Support person will be part of a small Technical/Application Support team supporting the software products' and Apps'.
• Installing and configuring construction software on a variety of platforms providing 1st Line telephone support to customers and staff, to help set up systems or resolve issues
• Troubleshooting system and network problems
• Diagnosing hardware or software faults
• Documenting FAQ for future support purposes
• Setting up new users' accounts and profile and dealing with password issues
• Working on many open cases at any one time
• Establishing superb working relationships' with customers' and other professionals such as software developers
• Experience of working in a 1st line support role or experience of working in Customer Services
• GCSE or A Level in IT
• Basic IT knowledge in relation to Android, iPhone, Windows, Linux or Unix
• Basic understanding of how software and operating systems work
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong listening skills and fact finding skills
• Solution provider
• Works well on own initiative as well as a team player.
• Strong prioritising skills
• Background or interest in Construction or IT (software) or both
If you have just completed your GCSEs' or A Levels and have studied Information Technology; looking for your first step in employment we would really like to hear from you. We also would like to hear from potential candidates that have experience in Customer Services/1st line support with an interest in working in the Construction/Software field. The salary for the above role is £20k negotiable plus benefits.
Blue Juice would like to thank you for your application and point out we are an equal opportunities employer. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, we would like to advice if you have not received any correspondence from us, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion