|Job Ref:||204758771||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wetherby||Address:||Post Code:||LS22||Salary:||£24000 - £27000/annum bens||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Field IT Support Engineer - Wetherby - £27k |
My client urgently require an IT Support Engineer to be responsible for providing a high level of service to users as well as supporting and maintaining the existing infrastructure as well as identifying & implementing new ideas.
Essential Skills Required Include,
* Windows Server 2008r2, 2012r2 setup and administration experience.
* Microsoft Active Directory, Print Server, Office 365 and SQL administration
* Experience of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Office 2007 to 2016/365
* Imaging Technologies - Acronis, Windows Deployment Services
* Understanding of IT security issues including anti-virus, malware prevention
* Understanding of Virtual environments - Hyper-V and VMWare
* Backup software - Data Protection Manager 2012 / Veeam
* Good sound working knowledge of Firewalls, Routers and Switches
This is an excellent opportunity offering any candidate unparalleled career progression & a continually challenging day to day environment. salary on this role is negotiable, but can be anything up to £27k and a company car will be provided